Featured Post

UnAmerican BullDykes Are Still Raping Me Daily (crazed rant)

UnAmerican BullDykes Are Still Raping Me Daily (crazed rant)...this was just a crazed rant to try to blow off some steam and get my blo...

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Surviving Being A TI (for 32 yrs)



I've survived being a targeted individual (by the government) for over 3 decades (30 YEARS) now. They've stigmatized me with crimes I did not commit, extorted me for someone else's welfare debt, emasculated me with an illegal and wrongful ongoing driver's license revocation on a level that prevents me from getting it in any other state, subjected me to illegal rights violations in my attempts to get my driver's license restored, and then they criminalized me for being ill and needing to go on SSI (that I paid into for years). Even now, I'm enduring an illegal cut in my food stamp benefits (by more than 2 thirds) and I'm being subjected to yet another "investigation" to determine my eligibility for my SSI benefits.
It's like their death panels have placed me on a death list and they won't stop trying to take my benefits from me. They won't give me my driver's license back, so I can secure gainful employment in spite of my condition, yet they don't want to give me benefits. If they cancel my SSI, I'll lose medical coverage and will die from it. The targeting is getting dangerous to my health now.
My whole adult life I've endured being a targeted individual. Nothing else can explain why not even an expensive attorney (Kyle Legel, who used to be a prosecuting attorney) could get my driver's license back: He ran away from the Secretary of State like a scolded dog with his tail between his legs when I hired him to get my license restored...
Illegal immigrants can have driver's licenses even though they do not have the track record that I have of being a valuable taxpaying citizen. Drunks and chemical toilets can have their driver's licenses, even though they're usually driving under the influence. But I can not have my driver's license back due to having a medical marijuana card and the religious belief that I have the legal right to use it if necessary for my health problems. Tell me THAT's not being targeted...Illegal immigrants are being given driver's licenses and I can't have mine back due to childhood DUI offenses (but now their excuse is the marijuana card and my religious beliefs about weed).
This ongoing targeting has damaged me, psychologically, and I intend to sue for this suffering they're causing.





.

Popular Posts