Featured Post

UnAmerican BullDykes Are Still Raping Me Daily (crazed rant)

UnAmerican BullDykes Are Still Raping Me Daily (crazed rant)...this was just a crazed rant to try to blow off some steam and get my blo...

Thursday, January 22, 2015

No Cancer No License Is The Message I Get



No Cancer No License Is The Message I Get from Chris Seager of Catholic Services and Hearing Officer Odrobina of the Michigan Secretary of State, being as marijuana use works as an effective vaccine against most common cancers and there's even a cancer cure made from cannabinoids that the government does not want people to know about. I was denied my driver's license restoration, after 32 years of not having one, over having a medical marijuana card and a religious belief that I have the legal right to use it for health reasons. So I was penalized for my words and religious beliefs and not based on my usage (I had a clean urine to back-up my abstinence statements), which is illegal...They would not be able to deny me a driver's license based on other prescription medications, like Tylenol 3 or Oxys or Valium (that are more mind altering); so it's illegal to do based on my religious beliefs and possession of a medical marijuana card. If they cannot demand that I abstain from prescription drug use then they cannot legally demand that I seek substance abuse counseling due to having a medical marijuana card and my religious beliefs.





.




Popular Posts