Featured Post

UnAmerican BullDykes Are Still Raping Me Daily (crazed rant)

UnAmerican BullDykes Are Still Raping Me Daily (crazed rant)...this was just a crazed rant to try to blow off some steam and get my blo...

Friday, January 23, 2015

I Was Molested In A Catholic Church, Where's MY Money?



On September 25th, 2014, I was molested at St. Mary's Catholic Church in Grayling by Chris Seager who was contracted to do a substance abuse evaluation on me but, instead, she completely raped my character and gave me an illegal "diagnosis" based on my words and religious beliefs about medical marijuana and not on my actual usage.
Hearing Officer Odrobina of the Michigan Secretary of State then took her turn on my ass by using Seager's cartoonishly erroneous assessment of me as her rationalization to continue the perpetuation of the illegal ongoing license revocation. That abuse of the law, far extending the intent of it (by DECADES, yo), is a malicious assault that I can only assume gives those women some sort of sexual thrill they can not get from intercourse with men.
Every day, the rape of the male me by Chris Seager and Hearing Officer Odrobina is perpetuated and ongoing. It was started at St. Mary's Catholic Church on 09-25-2014 and now is an every day occurrence that's happening to me, no matter what, everywhere that I am.





.


Popular Posts