Featured Post

UnAmerican BullDykes Are Still Raping Me Daily (crazed rant)

UnAmerican BullDykes Are Still Raping Me Daily (crazed rant)...this was just a crazed rant to try to blow off some steam and get my blo...

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

My Transsexuality Is God's Will



My Transsexuality Is God's Will: God delivers the desires of our hearts, so He must have known (better than me) that my heart's desire was to be a transsexual concubine to inter-dimensional spiritual entities in exchange for spiritual power over my enemies and revenge upon them from the spiritual realm. Otherwise, one of the many other things I tried to be, instead -- mostly as a man, would have worked out. It's not like I didn't have the skills to be the other things I tried to be. I suppose I must be more qualified for serving in private, as a shemale sex-slave to the spirits who pimp and tend to the conjoined end time agendas of God (Allah), Jesus Christ/Joshua (God's Son), and Lucifer (Satan) and I just refused to accept it until the recent incompetence and corruption of Chris Seager (of Catholic Services) and Hearing Officer Odrobina (of the Michigan Secretary of State) robbed me of all future aspirations as a man and left me no other options but to sexually engage devils to get revenge upon them and all who think like them for me.
God has always had the power to enable me to do something else with my life, via the good seeds I sowed and my relentless attempts at being anything else (but this). So this is an instance where He must have needed someone to do (fulfill) some (prophetic-level) dirty job that nobody else will do.
There's no other explanation for why I cannot have my driver's license back, after 32 YEARS, over some lame alcohol-related driving offenses I was charged with as a teenaged KID. The only explanation for why Seager and Odrobina got away with this rape of the male me and his life is that God allowed it to keep me focused on revenge, which is all that I live for now and I am dutifully grateful for the supernatural spiritual power that is constantly orchestrating just that, even upon the fools who called themselves locking me to this existence with their rape of my character and life that resulted in me not being able to get a good job and get off of SSI (evil white devil bitches trapped me to this and I combat their evil with even greater evil that will consume them and all that they hold dear until my license is delivered with an apology for not giving it to me, in the first place, like it was their JOB to do).





.


Popular Posts