Featured Post

UnAmerican BullDykes Are Still Raping Me Daily (crazed rant)

UnAmerican BullDykes Are Still Raping Me Daily (crazed rant)...this was just a crazed rant to try to blow off some steam and get my blo...

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Did You Vote Today? Or Did Someone Steal Your Vote Again?


Did You Vote Today? Or Did Someone Steal Your Vote Again? If you did not register to vote yet find that you are registered, then someone else is voting on your behalf, maybe even against what you'd vote for. It's an identity theft you should protect yourself from by checking to see if you're registered to vote (on your state's website) and, if you are, by then voting to create the double use of your voting identity reference (which is the only way to stop it, unfortunately).




This message is brought to you on behalf of Substance Abuse Counselor Chris Seager of Catholic Human Services of Grayling and Hearing Officer Odrobina of the Michigan Secretary of State who are currently engaged in an ongoing rape of my male life with an illegal collaborative effort to further deprive me of a driver's license (after 32 years of not having one over 3 alcohol related offenses while I was a teenager) due to my possession of a medical marijuana card and my religious beliefs about my rights to use marijuana for health reasons and not based on my actual usage (I even had a clean drug test to prove I was abstinent at the time) which is illegal. But it's illegal to interfere with my healthcare or to penalize me for it, so I give them credit for all truth I bring to the public while being deprived of my American rights to be healthy and to my own pursuits of happiness.

This is what I must do with my spare time without a driver's license. If I had a license, I could volunteer at the horse rescue ranch or the animal shelter, instead. But Odrobina and Seager want you to have the truth and that's more important than providing me with justice after all of this time.



.

Popular Posts